StatPlus for Windows
With StatPlus, one gets a robust suite of statistics tools and graphical analysis methods that are easily accessed through a simple and straightforward interface. The range of possible applications of StatPlus v5 is virtually unlimited - sociology, financial analysis, biostatistics, economics, insurance industry, healthcare and clinical research, probability calculations for lotteries and gambling operations - to name just a few fields where the program is already being extensively used.
While StatPlus is a "heavy-duty" professional statistical analysis tool, the interface is so simple that even people who have no knowledge of statistics are capable of processing data, provided they know how to use PC and clear instructions are given. This frees up intellectual resources for analyzing the results, rather than agonizing over who and how processed the data, and if any mistakes were made in the process.
Standalone version reads numerous text formats, Microsoft* Excel* 97-2003 (XLS) and 2007-2013 (XLSX) workbooks, StatSoft* Statistica* and SPSS* Documents (up to v16). StatPlus also includes chart engine (histograms, bars, areas, point-graphs, pies, statistical charts, control charts) and 90 built-in worksheet functions (math, statistical, financial). Version 5.9 comes with Excel add-in (StatFi) that transforms Excel into a statistical software package.
StatPlus allows to perform various forms of analysis - from data transformation and sampling to complex analysis, including as non-parametric and regression analysis, survival analysis, and a wide variety of other methods.
StatPlus is available for both PC and Mac platforms (PC version includes standalone and Excel add-in versions) at no extra charge. Save learning time and costs for your mixed PC and Mac environment.
You will benefit from the reduced learning curve and attractive pricing while enjoying the benefits of precise routines and calculations. Mac/PC license is permanent, there is no renewal charges.
StatPlus requires Windows 2000 or newer, Windows 7 or newer recommended. StatPlus does not require Internet connection (except for optional auto-update feature).
Statistical features list
- Detailed descriptive statistics
- Comparing means t-Tests, Pagurova Criterion, G-Criterion.
- Fisher F-test.
- One sample and two samples z-tests.
- Correlation coefficients (Pearson, Fechner) and covariation.
- Normality tests (incl. 1990 D'Agostino's tests).
- Frequency tables analysis (discrete/continuous).
- One-way, two-ways, 3-ways analysis of variance
With post-hoc tests - Bonferroni, Tukey-Kramer, Tukey B, Tukey HSD, Neuman-Keuls.
- Within subjects ANOVA and mixed models.
- Discriminant function analysis.
- Latin and greco-latin squares analysis.
- 2x2 tables analysis (Chi-square, Yates Chi-square, Exact Fisher Test, etc.).
- Rank and percentile.
- Chi-square test.
- Rank correlations (Kendall Tau, Spearman R, Gamma, etc.).
- Comparing independent samples
Mann-Whitney U Test, Kolmogorov-Smirnov test, Wald-Wolfowitz Runs Test, Rosenbaum Criterion;Kruskal-Wallis ANOVA, Median test.
- Comparing dependent samples
Wilcoxon Matched Pairs Test, Sign Test, Friedman ANOVA, Kendall's Coeff. of Concordance.
- Cochran Q Test.
- Regression Analysis
- Multivariate linear regression.
- Weighted Least Squares Regression (WLS) regression.
- Logistic regression.
- Stepwise (forward and backward) regression.
- Polynomial regression.
- Cox proportional-hazards regression.
- Time Series Analysis
- Moving average.
- Interrupted time series analysis.
- Fourier analysis.
- Data processing - mean removal, differencing, exponential smoothing.
- Survival Analysis
- Cox proportional-hazards regression.
- Probit-analysis (incl. Finney and MLS methods) with cumulation coefficient estimation.
Used for LD50 (ED50) calculation.
- Power Analysis and Sample Size (PASS)
- Prevalence survey sample size.
- Binomial exact confidence interval.
- Sample size needed to observe at least N events.
- Sample size for a case-control study.
- Data Processing
- Data transformation (calculation) with formulas.
- Sampling (random, periodic, conditional).
- Random numbers generation.
- Stack/unstack operations.
- Matrix operations.
- Statistical Charts
- From histogram up to box-plot.
- Control chars - X-bar, R-chart, S-chart, P-chart, C-chart, U-chart, CUSUM-chart.