But what if you work for a math-heavy industry, pharmacology, medicine or sociology, and complex statistical analysis is part of your daily routine? Did you find a user-friendly data analysis tool that works on your Mac?
StatPlus:mac turns your copy of Microsoft Excel for Mac (2004 - 2019) or Apple Numbers into a powerful statistical tool without making you learn another software or part with extraordinary amounts of money. You'll use the familiar interface to perform complex analysis and calculations, enabling you to concentrate on analyzing the results rather than figuring out how to achieve them.
Upgrade Your Spreadsheet
Turn Microsoft Excel or Apple Numbers into a powerful statistical package with StatPlus:mac and perform data analysis on a Mac in the familiar environment. Stop wasting your time learning new tools and try StatPlus:mac right away.
StatPlus:mac allows Mac users to perform all forms of data analysis from the very basics to complex analysis, including as non-parametric and regression analysis, survival analysis, and a wide variety of other methods. Version 6 includes standalone spreadsheet and can be used without Microsoft Excel or Apple Numbers installed.
StatPlus:mac is available for both Mac and PC platforms (PC version includes standalone and Excel add-in versions) at no extra charge. Save learning time and costs for your mixed PC and Mac environment.
StatPlus:mac is most affordable solution for data analysis on Mac (with Excel and Numbers support). You will benefit from the reduced learning curve and attractive pricing while enjoying the benefits of precise routines and calculations. Mac/PC license is permanent, there is no renewal charges.
StatPlus:mac requires macOS 10.7-10.14 (10.10 or newer is recommended; v5 requires 10.5+). StatPlus:mac supports Microsoft Excel for Mac (supported versions: 2004, 2008, 2011, 2016, 2019) and Apple Numbers v3/v4/v5 as a data source. StatPlus:mac does not require Internet connection (except for optional auto-update feature).
Statistical features list
- Pro Features
- Standalone spreadsheet with Excel and OpenOffice documents support.
- 'Add-in' mode for Excel 2004, 2008, 2011, 2016 and 2019.
- 'Add-in' mode for Apple Numbers v3, v4 and v5.
- Priority support.
- Bug fix warranty and free major upgrades during your maintenance period.
- Access to Windows version.
- Basic Statistics
- Detailed descriptive statistics.
- One-sample t-test.
- Two-sample t-test (also includes Pagurova Criterion, G-Criterion).
- Two-sample t-test for summarized data.
- Fisher F-test.
- One-sample and two-sample z-tests.
- Correlation coefficients (Pearson, Fechner) and covariation.
- Normality tests (includes D'Agostino's tests).
- Cross-tabulation and Chi-square.
- Frequency tables analysis (for discrete and continuous variables).
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- One-way and two-way ANOVA.
- Three-way analysis of variance.
- Post-hoc comparisons - Bonferroni, Tukey-Kramer, Tukey B, Tukey HSD, Neuman-Keuls.
- General Linear Models (GLM) ANOVA.
- Within subjects ANOVA and mixed models.
- Data Classification
- Discriminant function analysis.
- Nonparametric Statistics
- 2x2 tables analysis (Chi-square, Yates Chi-square, Exact Fisher Test, etc.).
- Rank and percentile.
- Chi-square test.
- Rank correlations (Kendall Tau, Spearman R, Gamma, ...).
- Comparing independent samples
Mann-Whitney U Test, Kolmogorov-Smirnov test, Wald-Wolfowitz Runs Test, Rosenbaum Criterion. Kruskal-Wallis ANOVA and Median test.
- Comparing dependent samples
Wilcoxon Matched Pairs Test, Sign Test, Friedman ANOVA, Kendall's Coeff. of Concordance.
- Cochran's Q Test.
- Regression Analysis
- Multivariate linear regression.
- Weighted Least Squares Regression (WLS) regression.
- Logistic regression.
- Stepwise (forward and backward) regression.
- Polynomial regression.
- Cox proportional-hazards regression.
- Time Series Analysis
- Autocorrelation (ACF) and partial autocorrelation (PACF).
- Moving average.
- Interrupted time series analysis.
- Fourier analysis.
- Data processing - mean removal, differencing, exponential smoothing.
- Survival Analysis
- Cox proportional-hazards regression.
- Probit-analysis (Finney and MLS algorithms) with cumulation coefficient estimation.
Used for LD50 (ED50) calculation.
- Data Processing
- Sampling (random, periodic, conditional).
- Random numbers generation.
- Stack/unstack operations.
- Matrix operations.
- Statistical Charts
- Histogram, scatterplot, box-plot.
- Control charts: X-bar, R-chart, S-chart, P-chart, C-chart, U-chart, CUSUM-chart.