Unleash the full power of precise statistical analysis in Microsoft Excel. With StatFi you can perform complex data analysis in the familiar environment. No need to learn the new tricks with StatFi!
Bare Microsoft Excel is of very limited use for performing complex statistical analysis. Unless your analysis setup as basic as simple summaries or simple tests, and unless the precision requirements are rough, using Excel to perform the analytical tasks is a bad idea. Fortunately, your choice is not limited to either Excel or industrial software. StatFi expands the statistical and analytical abilities of Microsoft Excel, adding wide variety of methods and precise calculations.
StatFi 6 comes as a part of StatPlus 6 package.
Heavy-duty stand-alone statistical packages are available on the market, but are you prepared to learn the new workflow? Switching applications means learning how to use the new tool, possibly spending hours to learn about the features you might never need. Considering the cost of most stand-alone analytical packages, they are ruled out of the equation by many users. With StatFi you will benefit from both the reduced learning curve and attractive pricing. License is permanent, there is no renewal charges.
StatFi enables you to perform analytical and statistical calculations such as basic statistics, ANOVA, non-parametric and regression analysis, time series analysis and forecasting, survival analysis, power analysis and variety of other methods. Statistical charts, data transformations and data sampling are also supported.
StatFi is available for both PC and Mac platforms (PC version includes standalone version StatPlus and Excel add-in StatFi) at no extra charge. Save learning time and costs for your mixed PC and Mac environment.
Version 6 comes with both Excel add-in (StatFi) and standalone spreadsheet (StatPlus). StatPlus features almost full Microsoft* Excel* 97- -2016 documents support and does not require Microsoft Excel installed.
StatFi add-in requires Windows 2000 and Excel 2007 or newer. Windows 7 or newer and Excel 2007 or newer recommended. StatFi compatible with Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 and Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
StatPlus and StatFi Features List
- Pro Features
- Fast and powerful standalone spreadsheet.
- Add-in for Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
- Priority support.
- Bug fix warranty and free major upgrades during your maintenance period.
- Basic Statistics
- Detailed descriptive statistics.
- One-sample t-test.
- Two-sample t-test (also includes Pagurova Criterion, G-Criterion).
- Two-sample t-test for summarized data.
- Fisher F-test.
- One-sample and two-sample z-tests.
- Correlation coefficients (Pearson, Fechner) and covariation.
- Normality tests (includes D'Agostino's tests).
- Cross-tabulation and Chi-square.
- Frequency tables analysis (for discrete and continuous variables).
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- One-way and two-way ANOVA.
- Three-way analysis of variance.
- Post-hoc comparisons - Bonferroni, Tukey-Kramer, Tukey B, Tukey HSD, Neuman-Keuls.
- General Linear Models (GLM) ANOVA.
- Within subjects ANOVA and mixed models.
- Data Classification
- Discriminant function analysis.
- Nonparametric Statistics
- 2x2 tables analysis (Chi-square, Yates Chi-square, Exact Fisher Test, etc.).
- Rank and percentile.
- Chi-square test.
- Rank correlations (Kendall Tau, Spearman R, Gamma, ...).
- Comparing independent samples
Mann-Whitney U Test, Kolmogorov-Smirnov test, Wald-Wolfowitz Runs Test, Rosenbaum Criterion. Kruskal-Wallis ANOVA and Median test.
- Comparing dependent samples
Wilcoxon Matched Pairs Test, Sign Test, Friedman ANOVA, Kendall's Coeff. of Concordance.
- Cochran's Q Test.
- Regression Analysis
- Multivariate linear regression.
- Weighted Least Squares Regression (WLS) regression.
- Logistic regression.
- Stepwise (forward and backward) regression.
- Polynomial regression.
- Cox proportional-hazards regression.
- Time Series Analysis
- Autocorrelation (ACF) and partial autocorrelation (PACF).
- Moving average.
- Interrupted time series analysis.
- Fourier analysis.
- Data processing - mean removal, differencing, exponential smoothing.
- Survival Analysis
- Cox proportional-hazards regression.
- Probit-analysis (Finney and MLS algorithms) with cumulation coefficient estimation.
Used for LD50 (ED50) calculation.
- Data Processing
- Sampling (random, periodic, conditional).
- Random numbers generation.
- Stack/unstack operations.
- Matrix operations.
- Statistical Charts
- Histogram, scatterplot, box-plot.
- Control charts: X-bar, R-chart, S-chart, P-chart, C-chart, U-chart, CUSUM-chart.