Meet StatPlus:mac LE — a free edition of StatPlus:mac Professional developed by AnalystSoft. If you are using a Mac and Excel 2011 for Mac or Excel 2008 for Mac for daily analytical and statistical purposes, StatPlus:mac: LE is exactly what you need to get started! Get a powerful statistical tool for free – now with a set of new essential features - without leaving Excel.
No matter if you are an experienced user migrating from a familiar toolset or a novice exploring the capabilities of the new software, StatPlus:mac LE gives you an easily configured workspace with a vast array of tools. This free application demonstrates qualities typically only available in costly specialized suites – consistency and accuracy of results, reliability, plenty of data analysis models and tools, various data types, graphs, charts and much, much more.
Try the free version now and find out why - statistically - most people stop looking for any other tools once they find StatPlus:mac!
Analysis Toolpak for Mac
This handy add-on replaces Microsoft Analysis Toolpak in Excel 2011 for Mac. It features a detailed migration guide for users switching from Analysis Toolpak to StatPlus:mac and has the Excel interface you already know! StatPlus:mac LE is fully compatible with Excel 2004/2008/2011 and is the Microsoft recommended replacement of its own Analysis Toolpak module.
Upgrade to Pro
StatPlus:mac Pro allows Microsoft Excel for Mac users to perform all forms of data analysis from the very basics to complex analysis, including as non-parametric and regression analysis, survival analysis, and a wide variety of other methods. Pro users are entitled to receive unlimited priority support during one year (and even on weekends).
Register For More Benefits
Register now with no obligation and learn more! As a registered customer you will be able to access to latest versions of StatPlus:mac LE and documentation, get basic support and even win free upgrade to Pro version.
Free For Your Project
StatPlus:mac LE is free of charge with no hidden catch - there are no ads, time limits or variable/cases count limits. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Support Team.
Universities, scientific centers, public agencies and research institutes worldwide have already chosen StatPlus:mac as a standard statistical tool and are now reaping the benefits of it versatility, reliability, speed and compatibility with the popular Microsoft Office environment.
StatPlus:mac requires Mac OS 10.5-10.10 with Microsoft Excel 2004/2008/2011 installed. StatPlus:mac does not require Internet connection (except for optional auto-update feature).
Looking For More?
Upgrade now to Pro version and get over 70 features and multi-platform compatibility. StatPlus:mac is most affordable solution for data analysis on Mac with Excel. You will benefit from the reduced learning curve and attractive pricing while enjoying the benefits of precise routines and calculations. Mac/PC license is permanent, there is no renewal charges.
Features comparison — StatPlus:mac Pro vs. LE
- Only in StatPlus:mac Pro.
- Available in free LE version.
- Support and Upgrades
- Priority support.
- Bug fix warranty and free major upgrades during your maintenance period.
- Basic Statistics
- Detailed descriptive statistics
- Comparing means t-Tests, Pagurova Criterion, G-Criterion.
- Fisher F-test.
- One sample and two samples z-tests.
- Correlation coefficients (Pearson, Fechner) and covariation.
- Normality tests (includes 1990 D'Agostino's tests).
- Frequency tables analysis (discrete/continuous).
- Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
- One-way, two-way ANOVA
- Three-way analysis of variance
- Post-hoc tests - Bonferroni, Tukey-Kramer, Tukey B, Tukey HSD, Neuman-Keuls.
- Within subjects ANOVA and mixed models.
- Data Classification
- Discriminant function analysis.
- Design of Experiments (DOE).
- Latin and greco-latin squares analysis.
- Nonparametric Statistics
- 2x2 tables analysis (Chi-square, Yates Chi-square, Exact Fisher Test, etc.).
- Rank and percentile.
- Chi-square test.
- Rank correlations (Kendall Tau, Spearman R, Gamma, etc.).
- Comparing independent samples
Mann-Whitney U Test, Kolmogorov-Smirnov test, Wald-Wolfowitz Runs Test, Rosenbaum Criterion;Kruskal-Wallis ANOVA, Median test.
- Comparing dependent samples
Wilcoxon Matched Pairs Test, Sign Test, Friedman ANOVA, Kendall's Coeff. of Concordance.
- Cochran Q Test.
- Regression Analysis
- Multivariate linear regression.
- Weighted least squares (WLS) regression.
- Logistic regression.
- Stepwise regression.
- Polynomial regression.
- Cox proportional-hazards regression.
- Time Series Analysis
- Moving average.
- Interrupted time series analysis.
- Fourier analysis.
- Data processing - mean removal, differencing, exponential smoothing.
- Survival Analysis
- Cox proportional-hazards regression.
- Probit-analysis (incl. Finney and MLS methods) with cumulation coefficient estimation.
Used for LD50 (ED50) calculation.
- Power Analysis and Sample Size (PASS)
- Prevalence survey sample size.
- Binomial exact confidence interval.
- Sample size needed to observe at least N events.
- Sample size for a case-control study.
- Data Processing
- Sampling (random, periodic, conditional)
- Random numbers generation.
- Stack/unstack operations.
- Matrix operations.
- Statistical Charts
- From histogram up to box-plot.
- Control chars - X-bar, R-chart, S-chart, P-chart, C-chart, U-chart, CUSUM-chart.